The Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center Board of Directors is committed to ensuring that the mission of the agency is carried out. An all volunteer board, its membership includes individuals with disabilities, parents, community members and others with specific skills and knowledge.
- Board Members
- Board FAQs
- Board Training
- "Boards For All": The role of a Board of Directors can seem complicated. Boards for All is an easy-to-understand way to learn about the functions of an effective board. This site includes key information about the responsibilities of a governing board, its committees and individual members. Click here to view the "Boards for All" website for board training materials and information.
- "Cultural and Linguistic Competency for Board Members": Click here to view the Cultural and Linguistic Compentency training presentation for Board Members presented on June 10, 2014.
- "National Core Indicators (NCI): ELARC Adult Consumer Outcomes Overview": Click here to view the NCI powerpoint presented for Board Members on September 16, 2014. Click here to view more information about NCI on the Department of Developmental Services website.
- View the Affordable Housing Update power point presented to the Board of Directors on November 10, 2015.
ELARC Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. in Regional Center Boardroom, 1000 S. Fremont, Alhambra, CA 91802. The Board does not meet in August or December. All meetings of the board of directors are public meetings and each meeting includes a place on the agenda for public input and comment. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations to participate should contact Rosalie Estrada at 626.299.4740 at least one week before the meeting.
Meetings are held in English only. If you wish to participate in a language other than English, please contact Elisa Salazar at (626) 299-4772 two weeks prior to the meeting to allow sufficient time for ELARC to make every attempt to meet your request.
2019 Board of Directors and Advisory Committees Schedule in:
MEETING CALENDAR, AGENDAS, AND MINUTES
Board of Directors Meeting
- Date: November 12, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: ELARC Central Office
1000 South Fremont
Alhambra, California 91802
ELARC Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. at the Regional Center Boardroom, 1000 South Fremont Ave., Alhambra, CA 91803. The Board does not meet in August and December. All meetings of the board of directors are public meetings and each meeting includes a place on the agenda for public input and comment. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations to participate should contact Rosalie Estrada at 626-299-4740 at least one week before the meeting.
View the Board of Directors page for more information about meetings and membership.
*The agenda for this meeting to be posted soon*