The 2017 Budget Trailer Bill, Assembly Bill 107, amended WIC Section 4418.25 and added WIC Section 4679, which allows the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) to provide funding for Regional Centers to develop resources to meet unmet needs in their communities within certain guidelines. ELARC identifies unmet needs annually to share with DDS and we really want to hear from you. What do you see as an unmet service need?
ELARC is proposing that funding be provided for the following unmet support and service needs:
- In Home Therapy Services (OT, PT, Speech)-Spanish, Cantonese and Mandarin Speaking
- Competency Training
- Residential Services for Adults/Children with High Mental Health, Behavioral and Medical Needs
- Forensic Focused Residential Service
Think about any unmet needs you may have experienced or discussed with your Service Coordinator then either:
- Complete our Online Survey, or...
- Complete the fillable survey flyer form (coming soon) and email it to email@example.com, or...
- Print, then complete the survey flyer form (coming soon), and mail it to:
Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center
PO Box 7916
Alhambra CA 91802-7916
Attn: Frances Jacobs, Manager of Community Services
The survey flyer form will be posted shortly in all languages.
Please send us your completed survey form no later than May 29, 2020