Para obtener información actualizada en su idioma preferido, haga clic en el botón "translate" en la parte superior de esta página
ALERT - ELARC Business Hours and Buildings Closure to the General Public
Due to the stay at home order for California residents the Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center (ELARC) offices are closed to the public. Majority of our staff are working from home, including service coordinators, with some leadership and other essential staff continuing to come into the office. You can reach all staff by calling their direct telephone line and email. After normal operating hours you can call our emergency telephone line at (626) 299-4700 to be connected to the on-call staff.
Please note ELARC will remain OPEN and making necessary adjustments while following the guidance issued by public health officials to provide services and support for the individuals we serve.
Our business hours will remain from Monday through Thursday 7:30am-5:00pm and Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Please be assured the ELARC team will maintain the 24 hour emergency response system to support the individuals we serve, families, and vendor community.
As we continue to monitor the rapid development related to coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of the individuals, families, service providers, and our staff is priority and of utmost importance.
ELARC is committed to put all efforts to do our very best to support the community we serve throughout this challenging time. We appreciate your understanding and will continue to keep you inform of any changes on our website at www.elarc.org
Post Date: March 27, 2020
GOVERNOR NEWSOM TAKES EXECUTIVE ACTION TO ESTABLISH A STATEWIDE MORATORIUM ON EVICTIONS
Governor Gavin Newsom today issued an executive order banning the enforcement of eviction orders for renters affected by COVID-19 through May 31, 2020. The order prohibits landlords from evicting tenants for nonpayment of rent and prohibits enforcement of evictions by law enforcement or courts. It also requires tenants to declare in writing, no more than seven days after the rent comes due, that the tenant cannot pay all or part of their rent due to COVID-19.
For more details, please click here
Post Date: March 27, 2020
LOS ANGELES COUNTY HEALTH OFFICER ISSUES NEW ORDERS DIRECTING SELF-QUARANTINE AND SELF-ISOLATION
LA County Health Officer has issued two new separate orders:
Self-quarantine of anyone exposed to an individual diagnosed with or likely to have COVID-19.
Self-isolation of anyone diagnosed with or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within 14 days of being in close contact with a person who had or was believed to have COVID-19.order directing self-quarantine and self-isolation.
To review the full media release, please click here
Department of Developmental Services Directives for COVID-19
- April 2, 2020: Extension of Waivers, Modifications and Directives due to COVID-19
- March 30, 2020: Guidance for Additional Participant-Directed Services
- March 30, 2020: Joint Guidance on Non-Discrimination in Medical Treatment for COVID-19
- March 25, 2020: Guidance for Admissions and Discharges from State-Operated Facilities
- March 25, 2020: Guidance for Eligibility, In-Home Respite Workers and Family Fees
- March 25, 2020: Guidance for Reporting Incidents Related to COVID-19
- March 23, 2020: Guidance for Immediate Risk Management Strategies for ARFPSHN and ICF/DD-CN
- March 23, 2020: Guidance for Visits to Licensed Residential Facilities
- March 20, 2020: Guidance for Regional Center Requests for Placement into Licensed Residential Settings
- March 20, 2020: Guidance for Fingerprint Clearance and Exemption Transfers
- March 18, 2020: Guidance for Flexibility in Provision of Services and Supports for Consumers and Providers
- March 18, 2020: Guidance for Regional Center Monitoring Staff and Activities
- March 12, 2020: Guidance for Regional Centers to Pay Vendors for Absences as a Result of COVID-19
- March 12, 2020: Guidance for Waiving Requirements for In-Person Eligibility, Services, or Individual Program Plan Meetings and Authority to Regional Centers for Health & Safety Waiver Exemptions
- March 12, 2020: Guidance for Consumers in a Day Program at High Risk for Serious Illness to Stay Home
General Information on COVID-19
Please click on the buttons for additional information and resources:
This situation is evolving so check back with us. We look forward to returning to “business as usual” soon and meanwhile, take care of yourself and your loved ones.