- RFP for Family Home Agency in Kern, Inyo and Mono Counties: View the full announcement here. Interested persons, view contact information here.
- Funding Opportunity: Grants for Health and Well-being:
The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH) announces grants to engage communities and promote health and well-being with a focus on Mental Health Month in May. The final application is April 20, 2018. LACDMH -- through its Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) funding and in collaboration with CalMHSA -- will award grants to engage communities and promote health and well-being. Community Engagement Grants are intended to:
- Activate communities and create opportunities that promote health and well-being among diverse cultural communities.
- Distribute resources and messages throughout the county.
- Increase awareness of and access to mental health services and resources.
Who Should Apply?
Community/Faith-based organizations, non-profit/for-profit, schools, individuals, and other entities dedicated to carrying out diverse community engagement efforts to help promote health and well-being. If you are uncertain about qualifying to apply, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first deadline to submit the grant application is April 6, 2018 and the final deadline to submit is April 20, 2018. The grant period is April 15, 2018 to June 15, 2018. There are two application deadlines and two grant award dates. A more detailed timeline is available on the application. Access the grant application here.
- Program Development Grant (PDG) Cycle 41 Request of Proposals. Due March 6, 2018: Interested parties, please go to State Council on Developmental Disabilities's website for information and instructions and for more information on the SCDD State Plan Goals.
Proposals must relate to one or more SCDD State Plan Goals:
• Goal 1: Self-Advocacy
• Goal 2: Employment
• Goal 3: Housing
• Goal 4: Health and Safety
• Goal 5: Early Intervention, Education, Transition & Post-Secondary Education
• Goal 6: Formal & Informal Community Supports
SAVE the DATE: February 6, 2018 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The State Council on Developmental Disabilities will host and record a non-mandatory pre-bidders conference call to review the RFP and address questions. Call in number: 1-800-839-9416 - Pin number: 861-0332
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities Grants Now Available. The California State Council on Developmental Disabilities (SCDD) and its regional offices administers grants to community-based organizations to fund new and innovative program development projects. Proposals must have statewide impact and relate to one or more of the following SCDD State Plan Goals: Self-Advocacy; Employment; Housing; Health and Safety; Early Intervention, Education, Transition & Post-Secondary Education; Formal & Informal Community Supports. For more information you may visit their website here, or you may also view the informational flyer here.
- The California ABLE Act Board is now seeking Investment Consultant Services. All interested in responding to this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) may find it by searching for the RFP using Event ID: 4330.
- Kern Regional Center has released a Request for Proposal for the development of “Residential Care in the Home owned by the Housing NPO And Other Resource Developments” View the full RFP here.
- The John Gogian Family Foundation supports human service organizations in LA County, focusing on community-based nonprofits of modest size. Grants are only available to tax-exempt organizations with an official 501(c)(3) status. The Foundation is interested in reaching out to nonprofit organizations working with the developmentally disabled. Funding areas include services for developmentally disabled children and adults: therapeutic services, life skills and vocational training, employment, and direct care, including day programs, after-school programs, and residential group homes. View the Gogian Family Foundation website for further details.
- Aidan's Red Envelope Foundation is a non-profit organization whose goal is to help families of children with disabilities and organizations serving disabled children, through its grant program. View the Aidan's Red Envelope website.
ELARC REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
When funds are made available to the Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center (ELARC), we will implement the current policy and procedures to award grant funds for specified projects. The ELARC Board of Directors approved this policy on November 13, 2012. View the Board approved RFP policy.
ELARC has adopted and maintains a policy statement requiring the Board of Directors review and approval of any regional center contract of $250,000.00 or more, before entering into contract. View the ELARC Contract Approved Policy Statement.
Current Requests For Proposals
SLS Agency with strong ABA component: Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center (ELARC) is seeking proposals for a Supported Living Services Agency serving adults with the Community Placement Plan (CPP) Start-Up Grants FY17 -18 of up to $30,000.00 (subject to funding approval) for approved, allowable reasonable costs incurred in the development of the agency services. Interested parties are invited to submit a proposal in accordance with the specifications contained in this Request for Proposal (RFP) pending approval under ELARC’s Community Placement Plan (CPP). It is designed to meet the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities who require intensive services and supports due to challenging behaviors and/or conditions that cannot be managed in a community setting without the availability of behavioral services and supports, and who are now in, or at risk of placement in, more restrictive living arrangements, including a state developmental center or locked mental health facility. support. View RFP Announcement. Mandatory orientation February 27, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Proposal Due Date March 29, 2018 See flyer for mandatory orientation and other details
Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home-Adults: Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center is seeking proposals for one Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home for Adults with the Community Placement Plan Start-up Grants. The facility will be awarded in an amount up to $200,000.00 for service provider start-up costs excluding expenses in property acquisition. It will be the selected provider’s responsibility in property search and acquisition. The facility will be available to serve consumers who will be leaving the State Developmental Center or the Psychiatric Hospital and will reside within their home communities with intensive services and support. View RFP Announcement.
- Mandatory Orientation January 8, 2018
- Proposal Due Date February 15, 2018
Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home-Minors: Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center (ELARC) is seeking proposals for one Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home serving minors with Community Placement Plan Start-Up Grants. The facility will be awarded in an amount up to $200,000 for service provider start-up costs excluding expenses in property acquisition. It will be the selected provider’s responsibility in property search and acquisition. The facility will be available to serve consumers who will be leaving the State Developmental Center or the Psychiatric Hospital and will reside within their home communities with intensive services and support. View RFP Announcement.
- Mandatory Orientation January 8, 2018
- Proposal Due Date February 15, 2018
View the list effective January 1, 2011 of current (if released) and past ELARC's Request for Proposals (last update: 1/31/2018).
If you are interested in being notified of any Request for Proposals (RFP's) released by ELARC which are with or without grant funding, please contact the Community Services Office Assistant at 626.299.4793.